Sorbet is some type of frozen food with fruit as its main ingredients. We do know that strawberry comes as second result in general flavor after chocolate. That is the reason why today I’d like to share Strawberry sorbet recipe to you.
As a dessert food, strawberry sorbet also could be a great finishing cooking package for your dinner. Lets find out about the recipe below:
200 ml of water
1 teaspoon of agar powder red
150 grams sugar
500 g strawberries
100 ml strawberry syrup
How to make:
1. A Stir ingredients until blended, cook over medium heat until boiling and sugar dissolves. Remove and let it warm.
2. Enter the material B into a blender, pour the mixture of A, process until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the basin container, freeze them in freezer for 2 hours or until solid edges. Then beat with mixer until well blended.
4. Freeze again in the freezer for 1 hour, shake again. Do it twice, three times the process of shaking up to get the texture of a soft reply.
5. The last store in the refrigerator until serving.